Bryan Holder CFP®, AIF®, CFS®
If you’d asked eight-year-old Bryan what he wanted to be when he grew up, he would have told you that he intended to become the next Lone Ranger, or maybe a Jedi Knight. But he discovered his passion for investing and financial planning in high school, so instead of superhero school he headed to Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management and joined the securities industry after graduating in 1998.
Bryan is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designee and a Certified Fund Specialist; he’s also a member of the Financial Planning Association and the Financial Services Institute.
When he’s not working, Bryan enjoys playing sports and coaching youth soccer. He and his family attend Calvary Baptist Church.
Professional designations and registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designee
- Certified Fund Specialist
- General Securities Principal (Series 24)*
- Municipal Securities Principal (Series 53)*
- Registered Options Principal (Series 4)*
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)*
- Uniform Securities Agent State Law (Series 63)*
- Uniform Investment Adviser (Series 65)**
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance License
- Long-Term Care License
*registrations held through LPL Financial
**registration held through Private Advisor Group